Panel for Educational Issues (GfU)
The Panel for Educational Issues is occupied with matters concerning all teaching levels in the following areas:
- Coordination between each part of the whole study program
- Improvements in organizational and content matters
- Head: Dr. Leonie Reutner (Study Coordinator)
- Representative 1st year Bachelor Pharmaceutical Sciences: Hosna Hamidi, Carmen Sarro
- Representative 2nd year Bachelor Pharmaceutical Science: Sarah Rüegger
- Representative 3rd year Bachelor Pharmaceutical Sciences: Joel Shachar
- Representative Master Pharmacy (4th year): -
- Representative Master Pharmacy (5th year): Canan Yilmaz
- Representative Master Drug Sciences (4th year): Lena Gardette, Melani Zuparic
- Representative Master Drug Sciences (5th year): Cédric Schenkel
In his function as Head of the Teaching Commission, Prof. Dr. Jörg Huwyler is a permanent member of the Panel for Educational Issues (GfU).
Additional guests may be invited upon request.
Meetings are usually held on Thursday evenings in the 2nd and 13th week of the lecture period.